Welcome Guest! To enable all features please login.

Notification

Icon
Error

Rael
#1 Posted : 31 October 2018 17:44:56(UTC)
Rael

Groups: OCMember, Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Garage clear out time. First come first served, please ask questions if I've missed any details. I can also supply any more pictures if needed.

Mk1/Mk2 Hardtop £200 collection only RESERVED

Fibreglass hardtop finished in Chaste White (paint code PT). Condition wise I would say it is perfectly presentable but certainly not show condition. There are some chips off the rear trailing edge of the back presumably from storage. I would describe it a bit like a Monet, in that from a distance is looks good but up close you can see where the chips on the edge are and my less than professional attempt at painting. I purchased this when it was in a dark blue colour with a load of stickers all over it so I removed the stickers and sanded the whole thing smooth and repainted it with Mazda paint and lacquer. The screen is not heated and there's not much in terms of interior insulation but I used it on my mk1 over a couple of winters and on the handful of occasions it was used in the rain, there were no leaks at all. Looking for £200. Collection only.

Hardtop1

Hardtop2

Hardtop3

Hardtop4

Mk1 Spoiler £75 collection only

Fibreglass spoiler of unknown origin. I purchased this and the guy I bought it off was kind enough to mount some M8 bolt holes into the spoiler for me meaning I just bolted it to my boot through a couple of holes I made. You could, of course, stick it or bond it on. I sanded and resprayed the spoiler in Chaste White (paint code PT) but I am not a professional painter so don’t expect perfection.

Spoiler 1

Spoiler 2

Spoiler 3

Spoiler 4

Car 1

Car 2

Mk1 Import Clear LED Third Brake Light £40 collected, £45 posted

In perfect condition, used but presented in original packaging and box. Shines red when on so no issues with MOT. Needs to be connected to the existing wiring as there’s no clever plug, but once fitted it looks OEM.

Brake Light 1

Brake Light 2

Mk1/Mk2 IL Motorsport Clear Bumper Reflectors £35 collected, £40 posted SOLD

In perfect condition, used but presented in original packaging and box. Comes with the bulbs and wiring should you wish to have these illuminate, plus all screws.

Reflecters 1

Reflectors 2

Mk1/Mk2 Clear Side Repeaters £10, £12 posted SOLD

In perfect condition, used but presented in original packaging and box. Comes with bulbs as supplied.

Repeaters

Mk1 Arc Magic Air Intake £125 collection only

Used with a few dents from where it sat in the engine bay. This may also fit the Mk2 1.8.

Arc 1 

Arc 2

MK1 1.8 K&N Air Filter £20 collection only

Used with a few marks, nothing major. Probably covered 3000 miles max.

-No pic

Mk1 Engine Bay Strut Brace £30 collection only

Unknown origin. Fixes to the top of the suspension struts.

Brace 1

Brace 2

Mk1 Wind Blocker 1 £30 collection only

Good used condition. Looks good when used with the Style Bar below.

Windblocker 1

Mk1 Wind Blocker 2 £30 collection only

Good used condition.

Windblocker 2

Mk1 Zunsport Mesh Grille £40 collection only

Good used condition.

Grille

MK1 Style Bar £75 collection only

Unknown origin. Good used condition. Although this is a fairly sturdy piece of kit, this cannot be used as a roll bar, it is mostly for aesthetics. It bolts to existing holes behind the seats so was an easy install. Also compatible with the original strut bar behind the seats too (which is available too).

Style Bar

MK1 Import Clear Perspex Rear Number Plate Cover £20, £25 posted

Used but in good condition. Never got round to fitting this so cannot comment on ease of fitting.

Plate Cover

Mk1 Black Tonneau Cover £25, £30 posted

Used but in good condition.

Tonneau

Horley RH6 near Gatwick Airport. For those that live locally and know the area I work in Manor Royal in case that helps for collections.

Edited by user 05 November 2018 22:36:55(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1995 Eunos 1.8 (murdered)
2003 Boxster S
2013 CLS63
 1 user thanked Rael for this useful post.
Lovemx5 on 05/11/2018(UTC)
Jeff - jthspace
#2 Posted : 02 November 2018 12:41:53(UTC)
Jeff - jthspace

Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Can I have the Mk1/Mk2 IL Motorsport Clear Bumper Reflectors £35 collected, £40 posted please?  PM sent.  Thanks Jeff

Eunos 1993. Imported 2016. Cobalt exhaust, BBS RS 15" alloys, Adjustable coil-overs, MoMo wood steering wheel, new Mk1 leather seats, Style bar and jammer, mohair hood and glass HRW. LED lights. 139,000 kms. Mk4 2018 ND2 GT Sport Nav+ Eternal Blue/Tan leather
Rael
#3 Posted : 02 November 2018 14:17:52(UTC)
Rael

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Jeff - jthspace Go to Quoted Post

Can I have the Mk1/Mk2 IL Motorsport Clear Bumper Reflectors £35 collected, £40 posted please?  PM sent.  Thanks Jeff

You certainly can good sir. PM replied. Item sold.

1995 Eunos 1.8 (murdered)
2003 Boxster S
2013 CLS63
Lovemx5
#4 Posted : 05 November 2018 01:43:17(UTC)
Lovemx5

Hi I would like to buy your mx5 hardtop roof and spoiler, please call me anyday after 1pm on 07950 531790 will pay full asking price in cash😉

Jeff - jthspace
#5 Posted : 07 November 2018 16:46:12(UTC)
Jeff - jthspace

Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Bumper reflectors arrived, perfect condition, many thanks.

if anyone is interested, the clear third brake light offered above is the same as I already have.  It’s VERY bright and drivers behind cannot miss it.  Mine has a brake light flasher incorporated, great safety item.  Cannot be ignored, if you are using your Mk1 in these dark evenings, then this will keep others off your back :)

Eunos 1993. Imported 2016. Cobalt exhaust, BBS RS 15" alloys, Adjustable coil-overs, MoMo wood steering wheel, new Mk1 leather seats, Style bar and jammer, mohair hood and glass HRW. LED lights. 139,000 kms. Mk4 2018 ND2 GT Sport Nav+ Eternal Blue/Tan leather
 1 user thanked Jeff - jthspace for this useful post.
Rael on 09/11/2018(UTC)