Welcome Guest! To enable all features please login.

Notification

Icon
Error

Cameraman Keeley
#1 Posted : 09 July 2018 08:02:53(UTC)
Cameraman Keeley

Groups: AC, OCACA_17, OCMember, Registered

Was thanked: 77 time(s) in 45 post(s)

As regular attending North West Midlands members to our events will already know I am in the process of being appointed a joint Area Coordinator along with Marcus Ward. Although the workload from the appointment is still yet unknown I would like to handover the responsibility of creating the NWM Events Calendar 2019.

I can hear a sharp intake of breath as you read those words and think what does this mean and what would creating next year’s calendar entail. To give all interested members a flavour of what would be involved I point you in the direction of my written article titled “Jigsaw” that appeared in print within the June 2018 edition of Soft Top Hard Top (Pages 40-41 to be exact!) Please take a read of my most wise words on this experience and then sit back and think to yourself if you could and would want to step up and volunteer your services. My written article is how I tackled the Calendar but it doesn’t necessarily have to be how you have to action it. The only must do requirement is that events are posted onto the Owners Club Website NWM Diary.

So that’s it from me for now. All interested members should either respond via this forum post or alternatively email me to discuss further.

Jim Keeley 

MK3 Soul Red 25th anniversary special