Welcome Guest! To enable all features please login.

Notification

Icon
Error

Top gun
#1 Posted : 10 July 2018 09:47:41(UTC)
Top gun

Groups: OCMember, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 36 post(s)

Hi all just wanted to let you know if you have not clayed your 5 I can highly recommend it . I will be honest I was a little sceptical at first , but after a pub meet with a few members at Tyne tees area one night , i thought in for a penny and all that . As like many owners I keep my 5 always washed & waxed and good coat of polish on him every 2 weeks or so . So in my mind I could not really get my paintwork much better , OMG it really works it has left my paintwork like glass  so just wanted to say it is worth a few pounds a little elbow grease and boom better than showroom finish . Sorry no pics , but I did put photos on Tyne tees Facebook forum , I drive an mk3 Galaxy grey metallic I believe it would be even more amazing on flat colours , I am sure lots have already used this product but whoever has not get some you will not regret it , problem is I now have to do my wife Valerie Volvo XC70 he is a big car , also my daughters Clio curse that Clay . Top down always 

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain .
ChrisRs
#2 Posted : 10 July 2018 11:34:22(UTC)
ChrisRs

Man

Was thanked: 188 time(s) in 151 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Top gun Go to Quoted Post

Hi all just wanted to let you know if you have not clayed your 5 I can highly recommend it . I will be honest I was a little sceptical at first , but after a pub meet with a few members at Tyne tees area one night , i thought in for a penny and all that . As like many owners I keep my 5 always washed & waxed and good coat of polish on him every 2 weeks or so . So in my mind I could not really get my paintwork much better , OMG it really works it has left my paintwork like glass  so just wanted to say it is worth a few pounds a little elbow grease and boom better than showroom finish . Sorry no pics , but I did put photos on Tyne tees Facebook forum , I drive an mk3 Galaxy grey metallic I believe it would be even more amazing on flat colours , I am sure lots have already used this product but whoever has not get some you will not regret it , problem is I now have to do my wife Valerie Volvo XC70 he is a big car , also my daughters Clio curse that Clay . Top down always 

Did you wash the car and decontaminate first with Tar Remover and Iron Fallout remover?

This should always be done before claying

Did you polish afterwards and then add a Wax or Sealer, or both to finish?

Owner of 'ChrisRS Valeting & Detailing' (Bingley, West Yorks)
Previous: MX-5 2013 (NC) Mk3.75 1.8 'SE' in Crystal White
Now: Mazda MX-5 2018 (ND) Mk4 2.0 'Sport Nav' in Meteor Grey and Sand Leather + 'Go Perform' exhaust

Top gun
#3 Posted : 11 July 2018 07:58:07(UTC)
Top gun

Man

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 36 post(s)

Originally Posted by: ChrisRs Go to Quoted Post

[quote=Top gun;741341]

Did you wash the car and decontaminate first with Tar Remover and Iron Fallout remover?

This should always be done before claying

Did you polish afterwards and then add a Wax or Sealer, or both to finish?            Hi chris I did use tar remover I washed and dried car , I did panel at a time, buffed as going along etc and yes I did a full polish and wax sealer for good measure , would love to do car valeting as a full time job just love cleaning cars , I do all my families cars lol I think it is an illness thanks for your reply matey regards Richy 

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain .