Welcome Guest! To enable all features please login.

Notification

Icon
Error

Profile: Martanne
Name: Martanne
Number of Posts: 70
[0.01% of all post / 0.04 posts per day]
Thanks Given: 2 (View Thanks)
Thanks Received: 0
Thanked Posts: 0
Community Reputation Received: 0
View All Posts by User
Topic: Pub Meet Wednesday 15th August 2018   Go to last post
Posted: 15 July 2018 11:46:34(UTC)

Terry,

can we have:

Anne - Prawn cocktail & steak (medium)

Martin - Meat feast pizza & Creme brûlée 

Diane Collinson- Prawn cocktail & Pesto pizza 

John Collinson- Fish & chips & Creme brûlée 

Thanks

Martin & Anne 

Posted: 05 July 2018 08:31:02(UTC)

Please add Diane and John Collinson to the list please x

Posted: 04 July 2018 21:47:21(UTC)

Count us in please 

Anne & Martin 

Topic: Weekend in Mid Wales 9/12 Aug 2018   Go to last post
Posted: 24 June 2018 11:07:37(UTC)

We’ve booked on to this today. Looking forward to it!

Martin & Anne

Topic: Three Counties Drive and Lunch. Sunday 1st July 2018, ALL WELCOME!   Go to last post
Posted: 12 June 2018 12:53:33(UTC)

Karen,

Could you please add myself and Anne to your list, along with Karen Ward & Paul Bainbridge, who are in Ibiza @ the moment!

Cheers

Martin & Anne Barnes

Topic: June Pub Meal WEDNESDAY 20th JUNE   Go to last post
Posted: 06 June 2018 21:31:23(UTC)

Dennis & Lisa,

We’d like to come along too please

Cheers

Martin & Anne

Topic: June Run   Go to last post
Posted: 26 May 2018 18:35:07(UTC)

Update

Thank you all for your responses, it's great to see that we have so many of you interested.

I've been speaking to the people at our coffee stop and they've said that they'll be happy to provide us all with coffee/tea + cake for £3 a head.

The drinks will be of the vacuum jug type, so no fancy lattes etc, but even so I think this is a bit of a bargain.

Please let me know below if you'd like to take up this once in a lifetime offer and whether you'd prefer tea or coffee!

Cheers

P.S. I've also posted this as an addition to the top of the thread, so hopefully everyone should catch it.

Posted: 14 May 2018 21:20:34(UTC)

To clear up any confusion, the run is on Sunday is on Sunday 3rd June. 

Being retired, in the words of Morrissey,”every day is like Sunday”!!

Cheers

Posted: 14 May 2018 19:08:27(UTC)

I understand that some of you are looking forward to a run to Bakewell at the beginning of June, but we have other plans!

We would like instead to invite you to a posh teddy bears picnic (teddy bears optional).

We’ll be gathering in the car park of the ‘Treble Bob’ Harvester at Barlborough, just off junction 30 of the M1. While we realise that this is a bit further north than we usually gather, we will eventually be heading south towards our final destination of Burghley House near Stamford, where, weather permitting, we’ll be able to enjoy a nice summer picnic.

We’ll be in the ‘Treble Bob’ car park from 10:00 a.m.on Sunday 2nd June. Postcode is S43 4TX. There are several options available if you require breakfast. The Treble Bob serves breakfast from 9:00a.m.but there are also McDonalds and Costa options nearby should you prefer.

We’ll be leaving the Treble Bob car park at 10:30 a.m.en route to Burghley.

We will have a coffee/toilet stop after about 90 minutes and will then head on to Burghley.

If we have inclement weather we can instead head off to the lovely market town of Stamford where there is free parking on Sundays and a number of options available for lunch/afternoon tea etc.

As we aren’t booked into a specific venue for a meal, there will be no restrictions on numbers, but we may need to split the run into 2 groups if we have a lot of cars.

Please post below if you’d like to join us.

Look forward to seeing you all soon

Martin & Anne

Update

Thank you all for your responses, it's great to see that we have so many of you interested.

I've been speaking to the people at our coffee stop and they've said that they'll be happy to provide us all with coffee/tea + cake for £3 a head.

The drinks will be of the vacuum jug type, so no fancy lattes etc, but even so I think this is a bit of a bargain.

Please let me know below if you'd like to take up this once in a lifetime offer and whether you'd prefer tea or coffee!

Cheers

Topic: Spring Rally 2018 Goodwood NEM Hotel   Go to last post
Posted: 24 April 2018 18:09:01(UTC)

Hi Sandy, We’re going to the rally, but not staying in the hotel as we’ve booked a cottage for a week in a village called Compton, which is less than 10 miles away.

We’d love to join you for the Saturday night meal if that’s OK?

I promise to keep away from any mud!!

Cheers

Martin & Anne

Sort User Name Name: Forum Rank: Joined Posts Location
David and Hilary Advanced poster 27 June 2009(UTC) 268