In view of the latest announcements re the spread of the Corona virus and the fact that many of our members are in the very vulnerable age group, I have decided to cancel this Sunday run along with all runs for the forseeable future.
I have been talking to one of my Project Managers today who has been to visit a couple of sites in the Cotswolds ( one only 5 miles from Moreton-in-Marsh ).
He says the back roads are horrendous with a lot of damage from the recent storms and huge potholes. Not ideal for our cars. Could be a very expensive trip if we pick up damage.
I think it may be a case of revisit later in the year and pull in a different run instead.
Andy Hedges Weekend Organiser