- Tickets will be included as part of your membership and will be sent to you in the special edition of the club magazine scheduled for late May.
- Tickets for non members will be available on the day.
- The club is making arrangements for accommodation at the Mercure Walton Hall Hotel and Spa
- Hotel Address : Walton, Wellesbourne, CV35 9HG
- Rooms are limited and with the voucher code MX5 Single room £129 and double room £139. This is for the Saturday night B & B
- Rooms can be booked from December 1st. Book directly
- Telephone 01789 842424. First come first served basis.
The MX-5 National is the largest MX-5 event in the World with regularly over 1500 MX-5s of every generation and style attending the show.
This year is a special year for the club as we celebrate 35 years of the MX5 and the 30th anniversary of the Club, and to celebrate these milestones, we will host a twin celebration on Sunday 9 June.
This extravaganza will be held at Compton Verney, a beautiful and historic house in Warwickshire, which sits in beautiful grounds designed by landscape gardener Capability Brown. Inside is an incredible gallery that contains a wide range of interesting pieces, including art from the likes of Joshua Reynolds, collections detailing British society through the years, Neapolitan art and artefacts from China.
Tickets for this one-off celebratory event are included in your membership, and there will be plenty to do and see on the day. There will be a collections cover charge to upgrade your visit to the gallery (more details to follow), as well as an engaging programme of activities throughout the day. We’ve already lined up a number of very special guests, and there’s much more in the pipeline.
Members’ cars will line the drive and lawns, and the very best examples will go head-to-head for the Anniversary pride of ownership competition. There will also be traders, tech talks, live music and entertainment – and members willl be able to soak up that fantastic community vibe as we all share our passion and appreciation for MX-5s.
Details about the event will follow in the Soft Top Hard Top magazine and on the Club website. For more information about the venue, visit https://www.comptonverney.org.uk/
For further details when available visit the dedicated Rally webpage click the link below: https://www.nationalrally.co.uk/