The Classic and Sports section of the MAC (Midland Automobile Club, Shelsley Walsh) has organised a classic car run that will start from 4 different locations and finish at Shelsley Walsh, where participants will have the opportunity to experience driving our famous hill climb. Vintage, classic and modern sports cars are eligible. The event is open to all MAC Members and non members.
New routes for 2024!
The 4 start locations are:
- The Classic Motor Hub, Old Walls, Ablington, Cirencester, GL7 5FF
- Burford House Garden Centre, Worcestershire, WR15 8HQ
- Bridgnorth Garden Centre, Bridgnorth Road, Shipley, Wolverhampton, WV6 7EJ
- Cotswold Food Store, Longborough, Moreton-in-Marsh, GL56 0QZ
Vintage and classic cars together with modern sports cars are all eligible. Entries will be accepted and starts allocated on a first come first served basis and entry includes:
- Refreshments at start venue for entrants and crew (max. 2 persons)
- All route instructions in a ‘tulip’ style road book
- An untimed non-competitive ascent of the famous hill at Shelsley Walsh
- Commemorative car tour plate
- Photograph of your car at Shelsley
- Entertainment & afternoon tea
- Working water mill demonstration
£95 entry fee based on driver and one passenger to include all items listed
For further information click here:
To register your interest please click here to email the
South West Midlands AC email
Exact timings, meeting point, drive in details will be confirmed in due course.